Ensuring Patient Safety at Home
Home care includes any professional support services that would allow older adults or those with medical conditions to live safely in their homes. In-home care services allow you to live independently with the short-term or long-term assistance of a skilled nurse, caregivers, aides, and therapists depending on your needs.
Unlike hospital-based care, home health care provided by caregivers in Texas or anywhere else, patients have a greater role in determining the type of care that they need and certain interventions that will be implemented. Nurses, caregivers, aides, and therapists who help patients at home promote safety and quality care for their patients while maintaining and respecting their autonomy.
In particular, our home health care in Garland, Texas provides patients safety and health care quality in the following areas of interest:
- Medication management to ensure that patients take their medicines on time and correctly.
- Fall prevention through therapy to strengthen bones and muscles and improve balance.
- Prevention of unplanned hospitalizations through specialized and coordinated practice.
- Positive care environment that promotes positive patient outcomes.
- Functional care to restore and maintain the mental and physical functioning of patients and improve their quality of life.
Envision Home Health Care can give you all these and more. We work towards improving patient care by educating and assisting them with their needs. To know more about care services, call us now and set an appointment with us.